Over 10 years’ experience conducting user experience (UX) research, including moderating usability test sessions, user interviews, persona creation workshops, card sorting exercises, journey/experience mapping, and heuristic (expert) reviews. Created low and high-fidelity, interactive wireframes, and led cross-functional team sketching sessions. Have worked on high-profile UX projects for PBS, ATPCO (a major airline industry partner), and the Departments of Veterans Affairs, Homeland Security and Defense. A strong advocate for the Lean UX methodology leading Agile development.
I received the following praise from the director of product development at a former employer, “Thank you for all you did to bring the UX discipline and processes to (our company). Your energy, breadth of knowledge and enthusiasm for the practice is unmatched in my experience so far.”
Over 25 years’ experience with user-centered design. Successfully completed challenging information design projects for Mobil Corporation, NASA, and a host of government, commercial, and nonprofit clients. Skilled in digital strategy, design management, and project management.
Partial Client List
- Airline Tariff Publishing Company (ATPCO)
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
- Electronic Data Systems (EDS)
- International Business Machines (IBM)
- Lockheed Martin
- Mobil Corporation
- Nextel, Inc.
- Parker Bros.
- Public Broadcasting Service (PBS)
- Quaker Oats
- Rockwell International
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Postal Service